Level 1 Tech Support
Level 1 Tech Support requirements vary depending on the industry but for the most part Level 1 Tech Support is traditionally used in these three industries 1.) Computers 2.) Small Electronics 3.) Internet businesses (e-commerce and services). Level 1 support is defined as the first point of contact for a service request. Contact One can pre-qualify and troubleshoot your customers problems/issues. This will help your organization drastically reduce payroll expenses for in-house Level 2 and 3 customer service representatives.
Level 1 Tech Support Possible Scenario’s
· “How-To” and Navigational Questions – Where can I find warranty information on your site? Where can I find the most current drivers for my new printer?
· Simple Product Problems – How do I replace the battery in my cell phone?
· Troubleshooting Technical Problems – How do I configure my webmail to work with Outlook? My Palm Pilot won’t sync with my email client any suggestions? Is this thing on?
· Account Management - I lost my password can you help? How do I change my email subscription preferences? My card on record expired what should I do?
· Escalation To Level 2 – Sorry I could not resolve the issue. Let me get you over to our Level 2 technical support to see if they can help you with your flux capacitor issue?